- FW: [win10] FW: Jaws with windows 10 and seeing mobile hot spot
FW: [win10] FW: Jaws with windows 10 and seeing mobile hot spot
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Here’s the answer I got from a reputable Windows 10 forum.
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] FW: Jaws with windows 10 and seeing mobile hot spot
My question is how they're trying to view available WiFi networks.
Under both JAWS and NVDA I've been able to review available networks by:
1. Hitting WinKey+B to throw focus to the system tray.
2. Right arrow until you hit the connections icon.
3. Hit enter to open the list of available networks.
4. Down Arrow through the list to locate the network you'd like to join.
5. Hit Enter to begin the connection process, which can vary slightly depending on whether you've ever connected to the network before.
Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763
You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.
~ Anne Lamott
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.