From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 2:59 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] FW: Jaws with windows 10 and seeing mobile hot spot

My question is how they're trying to view available WiFi networks.

Under both JAWS and NVDA I've been able to review available networks by:

1. Hitting WinKey+B to throw focus to the system tray.
2. Right arrow until you hit the connections icon.
3. Hit enter to open the list of available networks.
4. Down Arrow through the list to locate the network you'd like to join.
5. Hit Enter to begin the connection process, which can vary slightly depending on whether you've ever connected to the network before.

     You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.

               ~ Anne Lamott