Re: Why is my Outlook not sending email?

Dave...

I'm thinking it should be Ctrl+S? Also try using the F9 key to send/receive all.

Dave

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 15:07
Subject: Why is my Outlook not sending email?

Dear listers this is michael.
I have some problem with Outlook.
Every time I write an emailafter and Press Ault+S to send when I Press Ault and F4 to exit out Outlook it says that I have an email waiting to send in the Outbox. Why is this happening?
What additional key command that I have to press?
All answers are appreciate.
o not answer if you don't know.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn
PS this is my first time asking question in this list serve.
I have a very bad grammar so I ask you all to not laugh at my poor Grammar.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn