Re: Excel and insert+enter or insert+delete?

Chris Hill

Interesting that it teells you something if it doesn't work.  I don't hear a thing.  Oh well, at least I now know how it is supposed to work.

On 12/7/2018 11:03, Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io wrote:
I just tried these for the first time in a spreadsheet I have. It sounds like JAWS looks for a "SUM" formula in the row or column you are in. I did not do anything to set this up, since I didn’t' even know about these keyboard shortcuts before today. When I did the command in a column with no totals cell, JAWS said "I cannot find a Sum formula in the current column". Nice feature to know aobut.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:44 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Excel and insert+enter or insert+delete?

Should these work in any spreadsheet with numbers or do you have to set something up first to make them work?

I'm running Jaws 19 with office 365, and these combinations don't seem to do anything.

Thanks.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.