Jaws 18 with windows 10

Wideman, Donna J

Hi,
I have a new Dell laptop and can no longer do alt + tab to go between applications.
Does anyone else have this issue or know how to set up my windows 10 to work best with Jaws 18?
Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.