Re: getting rid of adverts when on a website

Steve Matzura

If it's an add-on or extension, you can find all your extensions by:

1. Tapping Alt.

2. Arrowing down to "More Tools" and pressing right-arrow.

3. Finding "Extensions" and pressing ENTER.

You'll be in a very nicely accessible page where all your extensions are listed. There's a Details and Remove button for each one.

I actually like the way Chrome presents extensions a bit better than the way Firefox does. FF puts them in a list. Chrome puts them all on a single page, so you can use your screenreader's find function to locate the extension of interest by name without having to browse a list.

Hope this helps.

On 12/7/2018 11:37 AM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
I have them both installed in Crome, or at least I think so.  How can I check?

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: getting rid of adverts when on a website

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 12:36 AM, Marty Hutchings wrote:
I have downloaded uBlock Origin Extra
Unless you've installed uBlock Origin, uBlock Origin Extra will have no effect.  It is "extra" in Chrome only and must be used in conjunction with uBlock Origin.