From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Keyboard arrow Echo in JAWS 19

Hi Everyone,

I installed JAWS 19 on a Windows 7 computer and a Windows 10 laptop. I have not tested this on the laptop yet, but on the Windows 7 computer, I get an echo using the arrow keys.

Example. I use the right arrow and it lands on the letter b. After a few seconds I hear bravo. This is a minor thing, but I would like to turn that off. Any ideas how?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara