From: Barbara
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 9:09 PM
Subject: Keyboard arrow Echo in JAWS 19

Hi Everyone,

I installed JAWS 19 on a Windows 7 computer and a Windows 10 laptop.  I have not tested this on the laptop yet, but on the Windows 7 computer, I get an echo using the arrow keys.

Example.  I use the right arrow and it lands on the letter b.  After a few seconds I hear bravo.  This is a minor thing, but I would like to turn that off.  Any ideas how?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara