Re: Accessible PDF Converter Apps:

Angie Goodnight <agoodnight@...>

I have Adobe Pro and it converts them great!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kendra Schafer
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 10:20 AM
To: J. F. W. <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Accessible PDF Converter Apps:

Hi all!

I’m trying to hunt for a good PDF Converter app for my Iphone SE with Voice Over, or a P.C. Dell with JAWS and NVDA on it. I need one for both college and for my climatology group, 350.Org to make their paperwork more accessible to screen reader users. Does anyone know of any good PDF converters that are accessible to screen readers?

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!

Blessed be!!!

Kendra Schaber,

 Chemeketa Community College,

 350 Org,

Citizen’s Climate Lobby,

National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,

Capitol Chapter,

Salem, Oregon.

 Home email:

 Chemeketa Community College Email:

 Kschaber@...

Phone:

971-599-9991

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.

 Sent From My iPhone SE.

 Sent from My Gmail Email.

 Get Outlook Express for IOS.