From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 6:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Help wanted

Hello:
I have problems which I want you lovely chaps to help me about. It is all about Google drive and dropbox on my computer. I don't understand how they now work.
I downloaded and installed google drive's backup and sync on my computer, but it doesn't open. Again, when I intend to upload my folders and files on to drive using the drive.google.com page, I get to the new button: I hear new button collapsed: when I press space bar on it, I hear expanded, but then I don't find any where that tells me to upload anything.
I even downloaded google chrome data, but when I am using it with drive, it just suddenly disappears, and I hear JAWS professional which means that Google chrome data has disappeared. I tried it several times by relaunching the program, but the same thing happens.
Can anyone please kindly help me about this problem? how can I get around it On the other hand, I have dropbox installed on my computer and mobile phone as well.
The problem I have with dropbox is that I cannot upload folders. I could do this at a time, but some time ago, dropbox updated it's program, and I can no longer find any link to upload folders. I only find links to upload files. I did upload files, but they are very difficult to locate, because they are just to many and they are scattered all over the place. Maybe I don't know where to find the link to upload folders: can anyone help? I infact want to delete the files I have on the program, and upload the folders containing all those files.
Hope to read a response from you lovely chaps.
Regards.