Re: JAWS and iCloud #advisory

Debby Hill

Hi Mike,

To start using the touch cursor it is shift plus pc-cursor. To turn it off it is pc-cursor twice.

Debby

On Dec 4, 2018, at 6:16 AM, Mike Ulrich <mulrich@...> wrote:

Good morning all,

Could someone please refresh my memory; how would I activate the touch cursor?

Running J 18, W7

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

“Providing Insight for Blindness”