From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2018 7:32 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is Edge usable as a browser with JAWS?

Hi,

I’m new to Windows 10, and currently using Google Chrome as my default browser, which is working well.

I haven’t heard mention recently about usability of Edge browser with JAWS, so I’m guessing it’s still is not a viable option, but wanted to check by inquiring here.

Curious to learn of it’s current status.

Thanks in advance, Keith