Re: Is Edge usable as a browser with JAWS?

If you use Jaws 2019 (Jaws 2018 also works) Edge is very useable and I suggest you simply give it a try. I still prefer Chrome because there are a few things which are still not supported in Edge such as auto forms mode for example and it's too verbose for me.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 1, 2018 10:32 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is Edge usable as a browser with JAWS?

Hi,

I’m new to Windows 10, and currently using Google Chrome as my default browser, which is working well.

I haven’t heard mention recently about usability of Edge browser with JAWS, so I’m guessing it’s still is not a viable option, but wanted to check by inquiring here.

Curious to learn of it’s current status.

Thanks in advance, Keith