Re: Thunderbird: is there a single hot Key to get to the nexe unread message?

Gerald Levy

I just started using Thunderbird myself, but I think pressing "N" and "p" go to the next and previous unread message, respectively.

Gerald

On 12/1/2018 5:00 PM, Peter Tesar wrote:

Hello,

My Inbox sometimes has an unread message somewhere amongst the read ones.

The only way to find it is to go through the Go menu

   alt plus g

   arrow right to open the next sub menu

   arrow down to select the next unread message

Is there a single hot key combination to speed up the process?

Thanks,

Peter T.