Re: pros and cons of Office 365

Richard B. McDonald

In the particular situation for MS Access, you would likely be best off with Office 365.  And, I mean its web-based version not its desktop version.  That said, in general I have not found Access to be very accessible.  However, I recollect reading something recently about the Office 365 version of Access being substantially more accessible than any desktop version; including 2016 and 2019.  You ought to Google this topic.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 11:37 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: pros and cons of Office 365

Hello,

I’m using Windows10 and Jaws 2018. I was looking to switch to Office 365. I need to start using Access. I’m looking for the most cost effective way to get Access. I either go to Office 365 and pay the $70 per year for the personal version. Or purchase a stand alone Access 2016 for $129. What are the pros and cons of using office 365?

Cheers,

Kevin