Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

O.Addison Gethers

Hi  JM  This is me again,my sister put bump dots on print key on my keyboard  the print key is located on top above insert key after f12 key op top row with functions key  like f1 thru f12 key !! So I can press window key and print key together to do screen shot !!

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2018 9:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

Hi JM  and all  I know you and others have try to helps me ,finally I had asked my sighter sister this morning to showed me where is the print key on this keyboard she put my finger on it then I ask her is it f12 key she say no I was get ready to ask her to put bump dots on print key but she already left so I will ask her to put bump dots on print key and screen key for me when she come back home. Thank you

Addison