Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

O.Addison Gethers

Hi  JM  This is me again,my sister put bump dots on print key on my keyboard  the print key is located on top above insert key after f12 key op top row with functions key  like f1 thru f12 key !! So I can press window key and print key together to do screen shot !!

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2018 9:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

Hi JM  and all  I know you and others have try to helps me ,finally I had asked my sighter sister this morning to showed me where is the print key on this keyboard she put my finger on it then I ask her is it f12 key she say no I was get ready to ask her to put bump dots on print key but she already left so I will ask her to put bump dots on print key and screen key for me when she come back home. Thank you  

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

No, it’s a key given the name “print screen”. On my keyboard, it is just to the left of the scroll lock key. I am not sure that all keyboards have one, particularly laptop keyboards. But as has been said, if you’re not sure where it is, JAWS keyboard help should give you a hand.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: November 30, 2018 3:18 PM

Hi Don  Correct me if I’m right or not ,when you or other say print key ,Is that mean letter P when I press shift key and letter p for screen shots ? Because I’m trying to figured out where is prints key on keyboard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 11:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io

Press shift+PrintScreen, that places it on your clip board. Then you can paste from your clip board in to an email or document.

Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

I have desktop computer with window 10 with jaws 2018 !! I need to make a screen shot on getway free infro  website to send it to support of getway free infro !! How can I do screen shot with jaws? When I’m on the website I press ctrl a for all then press ctrl c for copy  when I opened document to press ctrl v to paste  it’s doesn’t say the name of the email address that I have in edit box  at all with accounts information . Does anyone have any answer for me?

Addison

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.