From: Sharon
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 8:07 PM
Subject: I don't even know how to word this Jaws Question slides while video is playing in Windows Media

I need to listen to videos located on a web site. I'm using Windows Media to listen to them. The lecturer refers to one slide after another. Is there a way to capture a slide so I can ocr it? How would I know if the slide changed to a new slide? I'm doubting whether any of this is even possible, but thought I'd ask. Much material is on the slide and he's only verbalizing a small part of the material.
Sharon