Re: I don't even know how to word this Jaws Question slides while video is playing in Windows Media

Sharon,

         Could you possibly share the URL for the videos you're referring to.  In instances like this I tend to find that presenters either make their PowerPoint slides available for download or a PDF equivalent thereof.  It's not always the case, and sometimes "how to find 'em" is not always obvious.  This is particularly true if this information is presented as "silent intro or outro text" on a video presentation.