Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 09:29 PM, JM Casey wrote:
I am not sure that all keyboards have one, particularly laptop keyboards.
For the record, in my 30 plus years in the computer arena, I have never seen a PC, desktop or laptop, that did not have a PrtSc key.  The PrtSc key is generally in the upper RIGHT corner or quadrant.  On my particular laptop it's the sixth key from the right edge of the very top row of keys, and immediately to its left is F12.

A short while ago I tested out the Keyboard Help function using NVDA, and it was announced as Print Screen.