Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

JM Casey

No, it’s a key given the name “print screen”. On my keyboard, it is just to the left of the scroll lock key. I am not sure that all keyboards have one, particularly laptop keyboards. But as has been said, if you’re not sure where it is, JAWS keyboard help should give you a hand.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: November 30, 2018 3:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

Hi Don  Correct me if I’m right or not ,when you or other say print key ,Is that mean letter P when I press shift key and letter p for screen shots ? Because I’m trying to figured out where is prints key on keyboard

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 11:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

Press shift+PrintScreen, that places it on your clip board. Then you can paste from your clip board in to an email or document.

Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

I have desktop computer with window 10 with jaws 2018 !! I need to make a screen shot on getway free infro  website to send it to support of getway free infro !! How can I do screen shot with jaws? When I’m on the website I press ctrl a for all then press ctrl c for copy  when I opened document to press ctrl v to paste  it’s doesn’t say the name of the email address that I have in edit box  at all with accounts information . Does anyone have any answer for me?

Addison

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.