Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

O.Addison Gethers

Thank you

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 8:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 07:43 PM, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Brian I know you try ,but you not telling me where is print key at on keyboard !!

And I cannot help you, and said so.  The PrtSc key is not, and has never been, the P key and that should be obvious by now.

Others have told you how to turn on JAWS keyboard help which will allow you to press each and every key on your keyboard and have its name and function announced.

I cannot, and should not be expected to, do everything for you.