From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 1:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: pros and cons of Office 365

As I understand it, when you get Office 365, which is a web based
application, you also get the desktop versions of Office apps. Can someone
verify this???
At 01:37 PM 11/30/2018, you wrote:
Hello,
I'm using Windows10 and Jaws 2018. I was looking to switch to Office
365. I need to start using Access. I'm looking for the most cost
effective way to get Access. I either go to Office 365 and pay the
$70 per year for the personal version. Or purchase a stand alone Access
2016 for $129. What are the pros and cons of using office 365?
Cheers,
Kevin