From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2018 3:21 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots
on website with jaws?

I’m getting confused here .

*From:*main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] *On Behalf Of
*Brian Vogel
*Sent:* Friday, November 30, 2018 1:41 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen
shots on website with jaws?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Don Mauck wrote:

Press shift+PrintScreen, that places it on your clip board.

If you want a full screen screenshot then PrtSc alone, sans SHIFT, will
do the same thing.  If you want a windowed screen shot of the
window/dialog with focus then ALT+PrtSc will snag that.  Either places
the result on the clipboard.  You must then open some photo/image
editing program, I most commonly use Paint, paste the clipboard content
in, crop (if you want to be anal retentive, this step is optional, as
sometimes the canvas is bigger than the captured area), then save the
resulting file where you can find it later to attach it to e-mail (or
whatever you want to do with it).

--

Brian *-*Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

/*   Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always
a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.*/

         ~ H.L. Mencken, AKA /The Sage of Baltimore/

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>