Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 11:42 AM, Don Mauck wrote:
Press shift+PrintScreen, that places it on your clip board.
If you want a full screen screenshot then PrtSc alone, sans SHIFT, will do the same thing.  If you want a windowed screen shot of the window/dialog with focus then ALT+PrtSc will snag that.  Either places the result on the clipboard.  You must then open some photo/image editing program, I most commonly use Paint, paste the clipboard content in, crop (if you want to be anal retentive, this step is optional, as sometimes the canvas is bigger than the captured area), then save the resulting file where you can find it later to attach it to e-mail (or whatever you want to do with it).