From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Angie Goodnight
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 9:28 AM
To: 'jfw@groups.io' <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: tutorial for Microsoft 365

Good afternoon all,

I asked earlier in the week if Jaws and Microsoft 365 worked well together. Someone posted that there is a tutorial… I did not make a note of it so can someone please post it again? I now have 365 installed and am finding key commands are different.

Thanks! much!

Angie Goodnight

Angie Goodnight
Information and Community Outreach Coordinator
The Ability Center
419.885.5733 x 239
5605 Monroe St. Sylvania, OH 43560
abilitycenter.org