Re: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

Don Mauck

Press shift+PrintScreen, that places it on your clip board. Then you can paste from your clip board in to an email or document.

From: O.Addison Gethers <o.addisongethers@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 7:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2018 desktop computer window 10 How can I do screen shots on website with jaws?

I have desktop computer with window 10 with jaws 2018 !! I need to make a screen shot on getway free infro  website to send it to support of getway free infro !! How can I do screen shot with jaws? When I’m on the website I press ctrl a for all then press ctrl c for copy  when I opened document to press ctrl v to paste  it’s doesn’t say the name of the email address that I have in edit box  at all with accounts information . Does anyone have any answer for me?

Addison