From: Morey Worthington
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 12:15 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Subscribe help

Hi all. Is this the same list as was the Windows10 and Jaws list used to be?

If so, I have been a subscriber for a long time but sure as heck cannot
find a link to get a friend of mine subscribed. Could someone please
send me a link to get that person subscribed...pleasse.

If I am cross posting and it goes to the W10 list, cause i Have tried
both to do this, then I apologize to list owners and all. Just trying to
help a friend.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington