From: Amy Bower
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2018 10:23 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: need advice on best application for team editing of documents

Hi All - I need to work with a team at work on editing a document. They want to use a tool like google Docs. I've tried it in the past, but found everything about using google Docs with Jaws cumbersome, to say the least. Does anyone have experience to share about what works best? Choices I know of so far are Google Docs, OneDrive and OneNote. OneNote fits the bill perfectly, but per a recent post of mine, I found I could easily navigate around OneNote, but could not for the life of me figure out how to read or edit the content on a page. If I could figure that out, OneNote might be a good candidate. Thanks.
-Amy B.