From: Roger Newell
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 3:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripts - Are they interpreted or compiled?

The Freedom Scientific Developer Network (FSDN) is a technical manual
about the JAWS Script Manager and script files that you may find
useful.

On 11/29/18, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:
Matthew, yes, it's the restructuring of settings that's confusing me.
do you know if there is any documentation that details all that has been
done? I don't want to get too deep all at once, first understand what's
been done to try to understand the restructured behavior, especially for
the default scripts and when using scripts written by someone else.

From: "ratshtron"

<northstarr1950@...<mailto:northstarr1950@...<mailto:northstarr1950@...%3cmailto:northstarr1950@...>>>