From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ann
Sent: 28 November 2018 13:01
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Braille displays and italicized words

Hi folks,

I feel like this is a very basic question. And I also feel like I need some kind of basic braille display tutorial, too.

But I am still getting used to using a braille display with jaws.

I'm running the latest Jaws 2019 on a Windows 10 machine. When

reviewing/editing a word document, how can I get the braille display to

show when a word or passage is italicized? My input and output braille

settings are both set to Grade 2 braille, and my display for now is a

Braillepen 12 Touch, but I am hoping to get an Orbit Reader20 very soon.

Thanks,

~Ann