Re: question about best practices for note-taking and retrieval

Yates, Danney

Amy,
This is an interesting topic that, I too, have had to deal with. I have used a PacMate for a no. of ears and recently got it serviced, with what remaining parts FS still had available. I've tried using my IPhone with Bluetooth keyboard, but found editing on PacMate simpler for me.
I basically just set up folders with files, such as a "minutes" folder, with files contained for each of the recurring meetings and it works pretty well.
What actual device do you use in meetings to take your notes?
Danney

Roosevelt Warm Springs
Danney Yates, M.Ed., CRC
Assistant Director
Campus Life
Office: (706) 655-5129  Fax: (706) 655-5118  Georgia Relay: 711
6135 Roosevelt Highway│P.O. Box 1000 │Warm Springs, GA 31830
www.gvs.ga.gov

*Emails may now be sent to: Danney.Yates@...*