From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: 28 November 2018 13:47
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripts - Are they interpreted or compiled?

in regard to #2, that's what I want to understand. I am trying to figure out how to implement the scripting method I developed for previous versions of JAWS since version 11. now with 2018 and probably above, it seems FS has changed how things are done in scripting. can someone help if I email you offlist to explain further?

From: "ratshtron"

<northstarr1950@...<mailto:northstarr1950@...>>