Re: Jaws 18 and jaws 2018 Facebook

O.Addison Gethers

Hello Is there anyone can helped me?If not then I don’t understand you all can helps other unless you all doesn’t understand me and not much experience on computer stuff and have not had much computer training . If I defend anyone feeling I’m sorry !!

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:33 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 18 and jaws 2018 Facebook

Hello All  Is jaws accessible to read on www.facebook.com  ? I have been using m.facebook.com  website  I’m having problem not receiving notifications page with the people who’s I’m following and like theirs page to receive theirs post on notification on m.facebook.com  I was wonder if I need to go to regular facebook website. I noticed on yesterday I went on lite.facebook.com website and heard some of the people that I’m follow is there but when I press enter on it jaws is little behave acts on the page. I really need some help here because I can’t use my mobile phone with hearing impairment not able to hear voiceover loud enough to understandit. I have desktop and laptop computer.

Addison