Re: JAWS Scripts - Are they interpreted or compiled?

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Using: W10 64 bit and Jaws 2019.

Hi

I have experienced a problem with the punctuation  script since upgrading from Jaws 2018 to 2019.

Under 2018, the script could be run from anywhere on the system but since changing to 2019, the only place the script works is when it is run from the desktop.  If I am in a folder on another drive say, hitting shift control P, Jaws says, “unknown script call to”.

If I still wish to change the punctuation level then it is a trip back to the Desktop and try again.

Cheers

Tom