From: "ratshtron" <northstarr1950@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripts - Are they interpreted or compiled?

to compile a jaws script, you must have the
script file loaded and you simply save the script
with any changes with ctrl plus s. to save
without compiling you use ctrl plus w. hope this helps.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 11/27/2018 05:21 PM, Brian Vogel said:
If anyone can point me to the instructions with
regard to compiling JAWS scripts I would
appreciate it. I have never found the
scripting documentation that I know of to be particularly useful.--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763 Â

  Explanations exist; they have existed for
all time; there is always a well-known solution
to every human problem - neat, plausible, andd wrong.