Re: Tables in word

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Thanks! That worked!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Tables in word

I found one way while looking for the option on the ribbons.

Hit alt+q to get into the “tell me what you want to do” screen, and type convert table to text and hit enter.

You will be in the feature to separate the text with tabs or comma, etc.  Make your selection and tab to OK and hit enter.

You now have just the text.

Since it is one column, I am not sure what selection in those options you want, but give it a try.  Just don’t save the document until you are sure you have what you want.

Richard