Re: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Some of this I can’t help you with, but here are a couple thoughts. The q qhick key takes you straight to the main region, where the principle item on the current page is to be found.  It’s a great time saver.  Also, for finding videos, I would use the b navigation key to see if there any play or pause buttons, and perhaps the c key to find combo boxes which might be used for duration.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

The problem is that I can’t find the videos. Some seem to be under discussion. Some seem to be other places, and some I just can’t find. How do you know what section you are in when you first click on the group? I see everything in the menu with the exception of videos. Is the word video in the menu, or am I just not seeing it?

Sharon