Re: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

Some of this I can’t help you with, but here are a couple thoughts. The q qhick key takes you straight to the main region, where the principle item on the current page is to be found.  It’s a great time saver.  Also, for finding videos, I would use the b navigation key to see if there any play or pause buttons, and perhaps the c key to find combo boxes which might be used for duration. 

Thought-provoking reading: http://bahaiteachings.org

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

The problem is that I can’t find the videos. Some seem to be under discussion. Some seem to be other places, and some I just can’t find. How do you know what section you are in when you first click on the group? I see everything in the menu with the exception of videos. Is the word video in the menu, or am I just not seeing it?

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

I would use the main site. There are menus built in to access parts of the current page and other pages. By the way, if you have a link to a Facebook video, it is sometimes possible to use Pontes Media Downloader to turn it into an audio file. 

Thought-provoking reading: http://bahaiteachings.org

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:35 AM
Subject: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

What internet brouser works best with Facebook and Jaws? I’m in three courses that have both videos I need to listen to and respond to, live videos I need to be at, and past videos I need to listen to. Does anyone know how to find these types of videos, live ones and posted ones? There are videos in the groups but I can’t find the video button. I’m using the m.facebook.com site, not the main one. Would I be better off looking for videos on the main site?

Sharon

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.