From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: 20 November 2018 15:16
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to make jaws read number of items

I don't know yet how to make JAWS read the item counts automatically. Using 2019, with Details view as my choice, I can use insert+up arrow or insert+tab to get the information, and it is accurate. It might be interesting to try to analyze which settings on the View tab of the ribbon are different if you can't do this with those keystrokes.