Need a tutorial for handling bookmarks in google chrome

Kimber Gardner

Hi all,

I'm just starting to use chrome as my primary browser and it's going
pretty well. But I'm having trouble figuring out bookmarks. I went
through the process of importing bookmarks from firefox and internet
explorer and that seemed to go okay, but I don't see all my bookmarks.
Neither can I figure out how to easily access the ones I do see.

Everything I found through googling says to click on this and click on
that which isn't helpful. If anyone knows of a good tutorial or could
walk me through the bookmark manager on chrome I'd be grateful.

Thanks

--
Kimberly