Re: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

I would use the main site. There are menus built in to access parts of the current page and other pages. By the way, if you have a link to a Facebook video, it is sometimes possible to use Pontes Media Downloader to turn it into an audio file.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Facebook groups, Jaws, internet brousers etc.

What internet brouser works best with Facebook and Jaws? I’m in three courses that have both videos I need to listen to and respond to, live videos I need to be at, and past videos I need to listen to. Does anyone know how to find these types of videos, live ones and posted ones? There are videos in the groups but I can’t find the video button. I’m using the m.facebook.com site, not the main one. Would I be better off looking for videos on the main site?

Sharon