From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: 27 November 2018 05:28
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws repair

Can someone please tell me how to do a  jaws repair?

Every time i  boot up, I  receive a  message from Jaws, that the jaws drive hasn't been installed properly.

I've tried rebooting a  few times, but still get the message.

When i  booted up a  few moments ago, it said something about a repair.

would be glad of some help please.

Val.

Forgot to say, this is Jaws 2019.