Re: Can You Get a List of Outlook Calendar Appointments Using JAWS?

Van Lant, Robin

Go to the View ribbon with Alt V.  Tab once to the first button, which is Change View. Hit spacebar and a submenu will open. If you arrow the right, the 4th option is “Active”.  This will organize the list you are seeking.  If you have a lot of recurring meetings on your calendar, there will be some extra clutter from all the instances of those repeating meetings. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 3:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Can You Get a List of Outlook Calendar Appointments Using JAWS?

Dear Listers:

I am using Windows 2010 and Microsoft Outlook 2010.  When you get into the Outlook calendar, is there a way, using JAWS, that you can find a list of your appointments?  I have tried getting into the View Menu, but after I hit the Enter Key on Change Views, there does not appear to be a list like there was in earlier versions of Outlook, and sometimes I just like to check my appointments not by day but by going to the list.  Can you do this in Outlook 2010 using JAWS 2018 or 2019?  Right now I am using 2018.

Rick Miller

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.