Re: Please remind me where to din and how to download voices

Michael Munn

Vocalizer Nathan Compact is also my favorite.
I do not love the Premium high voices.
They drive's me crazy.
I use to use Eloquence but not anymore.
I still use Dectalk access 32 withNVDA.
Eloquence and DECtalk access 32are great speech sinthesizers.
I really enjoy using them.
Thanks
Best regards
Michael Munn
Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind students
Member:
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Students of:
Hadley Institute of the Blind
Hadley

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 5:38 PM Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io <Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:

I use Nathan in Vocalizer.  There’s just something in the Eloquenc voices that bothers my ears and makes it hard for me to understand them.  However, I do find that Vocalizer has some odd pronunciations compared to what I was used to with Dec Access in Window Eyes.  I am really surprised at how many edits to the pronunciation dictionary I have had to make to normal words that are said oddly.

Oh, and I like the advice to change the JAWS cursor voice to something else so it’s really obvious when I am using the PC cursor versus the JAWS cursor.