Re: increase size of cells

Van Lant, Robin

Selecting the whole column first is important if you want to have Excel automatically  set the column width to the longest cell value.    If you are prescribing a set width, you do not need to select the column, you just need to be in the appropriate column first.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: increase size of cells

I just meant complicated because you were talking about selecting the column first which isn't necessary.

Your combination works, but the Alt+H followed by O and either C or W also works and it is what I have in my table of keyboard shortcuts. As always Microsoft usually has various keyboard shortcuts and other methods to accomplish the same thing.