From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 5:59 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Can You Get a List of Outlook Calendar Appointments Using JAWS?

Go to view, go past change view and check 'active'.
At 04:41 PM 11/24/2018, you wrote:
Dear Listers:

I am using Windows 2010 and Microsoft Outlook 2010. When you get
into the Outlook calendar, is there a way, using JAWS, that you can
find a list of your appointments? I have tried getting into the
View Menu, but after I hit the Enter Key on Change Views, there does
not appear to be a list like there was in earlier versions of
Outlook, and sometimes I just like to check my appointments not by
day but by going to the list. Can you do this in Outlook 2010 using
JAWS 2018 or 2019? Right now I am using 2018.

Rick Miller