Re: increase size of cells

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Thanks this works!!!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 10:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: increase size of cells

I just meant complicated because you were talking about selecting the column first which isn't necessary.

Your combination works, but the Alt+H followed by O and either C or W also works and it is what I have in my table of keyboard shortcuts. As always Microsoft usually has various keyboard shortcuts and other methods to accomplish the same thing.