Re: increase size of cells

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

That didn’t work. When I press alt it puts me on the home tab. I press O and I’m still on the home tab. Do I need to do something else?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 9:24 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: increase size of cells

Correction. Alt, then O then C. Follow with A for automatic, or follow with W to enter your own width.

Dave

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2018 07:17

Subject: increase size of cells

Hello, I’m using windows10, Excel2016 and Jaws2018. I need to increase the cells in a column. I looked on the internet and couldn’t find anything showing the keys strokes I could use. Does anyone know the key strokes? Thanks Kevin