Re: JAWS 2019 and tracked changes in MS Word

Edward Green

Hi Paul,

Not a problem. I think it's been around for a while, but I suppose it's one of those that you only stumble across when you need to do something relatively involved in Word.

To make it even better, I'd like to see a setting where you could have the contents of'the virtual viewer displayed more permanently in a window you can access with alt tab. The problem at the minute is that when you activate a link to move to a change, you have to press windows key semi-colon to bring the list of changes back up and arrow to find where you'd got to.

Cheers,

Ed

On 24 Nov 2018, at 15:48, Paul Hunt <prhunt1@...> wrote:

Hello Edward. This is really cool. I didn’t know about this update in JAWS.

Thanks so much for sharing this with the list.

When was this feature added?

Thanks so much.

Paul