Re: major problem with my router's web page

Curtis Delzer

Try hitting f5 to refresh the page.

Curtis Delzer
H.S.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA
_____
SENT! From Curt’s iPhone!

On Nov 24, 2018, at 3:11 PM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@...> wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, so i have a netgear r7000.  I can get to the interneal web page.
What i am trying to do it's hit or iss, but it's really ennoying.  I
need to see a list of my currently connected devices.  In my list of
links, there is 1 called attached devices.  However, i click on it,
and it's hit or miss if they come up.  Sometimes i can just tab
around, and some how they come up.  however, the last 3 times i have
loged in, i can't get to read it on the page.  Any ideas?  It's kind
of important that i be able to read it.  I'm running the latest jfw
and windows 10.

Thanks,
Jed