Can You Get a List of Outlook Calendar Appointments Using JAWS?

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

I am using Windows 2010 and Microsoft Outlook 2010.  When you get into the Outlook calendar, is there a way, using JAWS, that you can find a list of your appointments?  I have tried getting into the View Menu, but after I hit the Enter Key on Change Views, there does not appear to be a list like there was in earlier versions of Outlook, and sometimes I just like to check my appointments not by day but by going to the list.  Can you do this in Outlook 2010 using JAWS 2018 or 2019?  Right now I am using 2018.

Rick Miller