From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2018 11:03 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A question about system sounds in windows 10

Thanks, Richard, although I'm reluctant to start messing around in the registry.

I think that, if I really find that I just can't live without the shut-down sound, my best bet would be to call the Microsoft Accessibility hotline.

Why microsoft decided to hide those very basic sound controls is beyond me; but it is what it is, as they say.

Tom Behler